Wednesday, January 25, 2012

rainy day = inside crafting

It's so grey and miserable outside. I would love to be sitting in front of my machine getting some things done but sadly I am without a machine at the moment so will have to make do with other projects.
baby blanket - fill in the blanks

baby blanket I finished a few weeks ago.
 I decided at the end of last year that I was going to stop putting projects aside for 'one day' when I actually have kids or someone to give kiddie things too and figured 'bugger it' I'll just start a baby box for myself. Which gives me oodles of time to do things like baby booties that I tried the year before last for my nephew.

Also,those boxes of beads have been on that table for weeks now, I really need to put them away or use them, or both. Hmmmm choices.....

1 comment: